Bike, or moped..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, some sort of Bike for xmas, so im debating between a couple of things. Has to be 49cc, but, do you think I should choose a moped, or a road dirt bike?

Moped - enough storage for things, easy to use, etc etc

Bike - no storage, alot more fun to ride..

Im going towards the Bike idea, but what do you lot think?

It really depends. Will you really have a use for the 49cc bike? Do you walk to places alot? Then maybe you should go with that. But dirt bikes are a blast, but I haven't rode my Yamaha TTR-125L in a while, because I haven't had time, and it's getting small for me. The dirt bike will be more expensive, unless you go used.

I'd go with a moped, seems more economical but then again the bike sounds more fun. I'd still go with a moped because it's easier to use and holds more and such like you said.

Well, I think it is standard license on a moped. But dont you need to take special classes for a bike?

You do mean a croch rocket right?

But personally id take the bike.. And have a good supply of cargo pants, lol

Edit-
But logically, the moped is definitely the well rounded and more usefull figure here.

if you go with a hairdryer, sorry, moped, can i please come round and cut it into very small bits please?

i have asked nicely!!

sorry.. i cant stand mopeds, deathtraps..

save your money, wait till your 17, get through your driving test, and get a car.. alot safer... (and you dont look like a total moron like you do on a moped)

mopeds are...well..lame. Get a dirt bike instead. You can always wear a backpack to carry things.

Oh yeah, some are only allowed to go on the roads! Think im going to go with the whole dirt bike idea lads!

Back
Top Bottom