Gallery: Game Screenshots

Ronco Rox said:
untitled-5.jpg

OMG, what is that game? The way it looks and interface is exactly like Ensembles AOE3!!! It's uncanny.

joxley1990 said:
Are you actually playing that, or just benchmarking?

What game is it?
im playing it not benchmarkin. Its 3dmark01 Game and all you do is try to shoot th airships before they kill you

TRDCorolla said:
OMG, what is that game? The way it looks and interface is exactly like Ensembles AOE3!!! It's uncanny.

its Company Of Heroes

best effing RTS (IMO) that has been made. the grahics are amazing, gameplay amazing, and A.I is amazing.

It's the best World War II RTS ever made. Personally I love the classics like Age of Empires, Command & Conquer etc.

I love WWII games. I must get it now.

Here's some screenshots of AOE3 and you can see the similarities between your game and mine, except for the different time periods of course :p

aoe3titleoj7.jpg

gamemr3.jpg

i can't stand the WWII theme, or olden days.. I prefer sci-fi. I hope halo wars makes a good rts. I still haven't played AOEIII.. and it came free with my gpu lol

I'm not really into older themes either, I prefer modern/futuristic themes. But my friend is a WWII nut.

THey're not that bad. I wouldn't mind playing modern war games too. Anything war is fun. Here's another screenshot of AOE3. Look at how detail the water is. It's the Carribeans, haha. The shadow effects and the reflections from that oncoming ship looks very nice...

untitledzs9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom