Hopefully Getting a Wii on Sunday!

joe pic

Fully Optimized
Well, Sunday is my Birthday and Best Buy supposedly says they're having the Wii in stock for Sunday. They open at 9, i'll hopefully get there maybe like 7:30. Is that too late/early? let me know what you think.

Also, what games should I pick up as well?

I wouldn't personally sit outside a shop for hours on end waiting for something to open, but thats me... I'd rather, like I did with the 360, wait a year or so when everything quietens down, and maybe pick it up slightly cheaper, with better packs, etc.
l think I'll like the way Red Steel works :D

Sounds cool, I would pick up Call of Duty 3 that looks pretty cool, and the Wii also looks like a fun console! Have fun, and depending upon the demand in your area I would get there when they open...

sounds awesome! the wii is really cool, I'd go for whatever game looks interesting, there was a truck game I played on the wii at gamestop but I forget the name of it...

I got one this morning

I got to gamestop at 9:00pm last night and slept out w/ 4 friends. The other 3 sold their spots, but I actually bought one.

There were 2 other people at 9:00 then 2 more came at 11:00 then nothing until like 4:00 But it opened at 7:00 so at around 5:30 about 20 people came and none of them got one. The guy came out at 6:00 and said they only had 5 so there were 40 people behind me that didn't get one.

Anyway, at gamestop you'd have to be there at midnight but they only had 5. so depending on how many bestbuy will have you might wanna get there at 5:30-6:00?? just to be safe....again, it depends on how many they have and where you live

i think zelda would be good, i bought it

and happy early birthday

I think Zelda: Twilight Princess would be the better game you could buy... I love the series, and for what I've seen, the game kicks butt.

get Red Steel. its a mix between firefights and samurai sword fighting. thats sounds awesome. when you get it repost about it. i'm thinking about buying one as well.

Ronco Rox said:
get Red Steel. its a mix between firefights and samurai sword fighting. thats sounds awesome. when you get it repost about it. i'm thinking about buying one as well.

it got a 5.5 on gamespot

it does look good. so i'm just going to ignore their rating..

excite truck looks pretty limited and got mediocre reviews everywhere. i think i'd rather go with NFS carbon

and definitely zelda

hascet said:
Sounds cool, I would pick up Call of Duty 3 that looks pretty cool, and the Wii also looks like a fun console! Have fun, and depending upon the demand in your area I would get there when they open...
Is that out for WII?

Back
Top Bottom