help with hinged folding wallets things.

here is my nerd coming in...

the Rubik's Master Magic and Magic work like this...but they are a little more complex...they have 8 or 12 tiles depending on which one you have...and they are square tiles and like...well you need to see a pic...

http://the3pct.cafe24.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=117&main_cate_no=1&display_group=2

good site, a lot of pics, but you can see if you look closely there are little strings in those slots...and they go around and change and stuff..

just my nerd showing...:)

i want a laptop said:
here is my nerd coming in...

the Rubik's Master Magic and Magic work like this...but they are a little more complex...they have 8 or 12 tiles depending on which one you have...and they are square tiles and like...well you need to see a pic...

http://the3pct.cafe24.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=117&main_cate_no=1&display_group=2

good site, a lot of pics, but you can see if you look closely there are little strings in those slots...and they go around and change and stuff..

just my nerd showing...:)
That site was in another language, unable to read, never mind, I get the gist.

Ð88 said:
those look cool, i want to see one how it works
See post 8, I did try to explain, It's hard to describe, the basic ones aren't very practical, no compartments, they're only useful for securing folding money, you'd need a second wallet, unless there's a combi, dual-purpose model.

Brookfield said:
See post 8, I did try to explain, It's hard to describe, the basic ones aren't very practical, no compartments, they're only useful for securing folding money, you'd need a second wallet, unless there's a combi, dual-purpose model.

hmm i c, thanks

i want a laptop said:
Yes, that's the one, when I buy a new wallet, I never pay less than £20, [around $38] not boasting, the old adage "you only get what you pay for" is very true, it looks smart too...impresses the girls I bet, show them the "magic" bands too.

I see in that advert, that the proffessional is £15 in England, very good value, I might treat myself!!

Back
Top Bottom