Sorry, and I'm back.

Kage said:
Yeah, thats what I think I'm going to do. I have enough money under my belt anyway. Stuff them for Christmas. bah humbug!

Meanwhile, this new kid was getting all the praise, on how well he was working etc, and how clean the break room looked, as she had not seen it apparently looking as clean as it was tonight.
Ha!!! Shes obviously not looking after I've done it!

Its a shame its gotta come to that tho mate

I can do better than working there anyway.

She just seemed to be on the warpath with me tonight. Even looking at me funny and the trolley I was packing at the time, even though I was getting it all in and cleanly too. Its not like it goes very far, before being emptied into a car anyway!

Kage said:
I can do better than working there anyway.

She just seemed to be on the warpath with me tonight. Even looking at me funny and the trolley I was packing at the time, even though I was getting it all in and cleanly too. Its not like it goes very far, before being emptied into a car anyway!

Probably time of the month mate :)

Yeah, well, it can be under her belt can't it, that I left because of her

Kage said:
Bah humbug!
Nice to see the reference to Ebenezer Scrooge in "A Christmas Carol", English, as you know, I like the original film, who was it who played the part?

"Hey, you there boy, who, me sir, yes, you sir, go to the butchers, & bring me back the biggest turkey he's got, be back with in five minutes & I'll give half-a-crown!"

It's almost bound to be on again this year, & I 'spect I'll watch it for the umpteenth time, there's a modern re-make, but nothing beats the original.......aaah, I've just remembered, it was Alister Sim, brilliant, I liked him as a School Mistress, in St Trinians, remember?, with a very young George Cole, good old films!!

Back
Top Bottom