Hooz Gon Win?

they tell nothing just yet cos the ps3 has only been released a week or so

ya, this doesn't really mean jack squat, cuz the 360 has been out a lot longer than the Wii and PS3.

and i doubt that this is totally accurate, down to the 1's? i woudl but it if it was down to maybe the 100's but not he 10's or the 1's...so if i go out and buy a console, it will change? i doubt that...but i could be wrong.

David Lindon said:
Exactly. Why not divide them by the time they have been available?
Yeah that would make them more applicable
cos all that sites telling us is how many of each console has been sold,not over how long

You guys are right but what it will show is how fast the PS3, and more so, the Wii will start catching up to XBOX 360 sales. It's displaying present market share and so it is accurate. Naturally the 360 will have a larger market share because it has been out longer but right now 360 sales will start to fall dramatically and PS3 and Wii sales will rise dramatically thus leveling out the market shares.

This is also quoted from the site

Remember, these numbers are only estimates, but they are constantly monitored and updated to assure the closest estimates possible for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii.

This clarifies the question as to how accurate the numbers are so no, the number will not immediately go up if you were to buy an XBOX 360 right now. Although seemingly pinpoint accurate, the numbers are still generalizations.

anyway nobody has answered the question yet , i think the ps3 will wind although i think the wii could come close

Wasn't 400,000 consoles reslieased to America alone? And 80,000 to JApan that'd put the sales at actually 480,000 for PS3.

Our local Zellers got 3 today and within 2 hours, one remains. The guy that bought the second asked if he could get them all. The clerk said one per customer. $549. 20G Version.

Back
Top Bottom