Reputation scale adjusted

I have a question. Why is it now that you start getting the double bars when your status is "has a brilliant future" rather than when you "have a reputation beyond repute"? Could that not have been changed as well? (I assume that the rep points for double bar has not changed as it was 100 or something before) It doesn't make sense now. It should go (like before) "brilliant future" --> "rep beyond repute" --> then double bar "rep beyond repute"

Ð88 said:
I have a question. Why is it now that you start getting the double bars when your status is "has a brilliant future" rather than when you "have a reputation beyond repute"? Could that not have been changed as well? (I assume that the rep points for double bar has not changed as it was 100 or something before) It doesn't make sense now. It should go (like before) "brilliant future" --> "rep beyond repute" --> then double bar "rep beyond repute"
You can't change the number of rep points you need for a double rep bar. It's 100 and up for a double rep bar.

I would imagine it is possible to change the number of rep points for a double bar... by changing how long it takes for one of the little bars that make up the entire bar to appear or something?

Google Guru said:
I would imagine it is possible to change the number of rep points for a double bar... by changing how long it takes for one of the little bars that make up the entire bar to appear or something?
No, there isn't the option in Vbulletin.

personally, i like the double rep bar. it sticks out among the rest of them. maybe the new change could consist with different colors in the rep bars?? eh doubt it but w/e have to give it a shot.

Ronco Rox said:
personally, i like the double rep bar. it sticks out among the rest of them. maybe the new change could consist with different colors in the rep bars?? eh doubt it but w/e have to give it a shot.

you can always make your own one red if u behave like an ass. :p
But seriously now, I don't really know. I guess it would be pretty cool if done well, but it would probably just end up look messier. But worth a though, if it can be done so it will look nice etc. then it would be great.

yea thats what i'm saying, like the color of your rep bar goes with the certain amount of rep you gotten.

so like if you get passed 10 rep points it changes yellow, 25 green, 55 blue and etc. just a thought.

Ronco Rox said:
yea thats what i'm saying, like the color of your rep bar goes with the certain amount of rep you gotten.

so like if you get passed 10 rep points it changes yellow, 25 green, 55 blue and etc. just a thought.

that's a neat idea.

Back
Top Bottom