Will you Upgrade to Vista?

Pre-RTM does not have a time expiry.

Although, that doesn't mean it still won't lock up on my PC for no reason. I know it's my graphics card now. If it ain't, no Vista.

I am not going to spend money like that on OSes while I can get PCs. Eventually, as soon as I master it, I might venture in the second hand OSes, UNIX or non UNIX based. Preferably not.

I am going to upgrade, but only because my brand new computer comes with a rebate for a free upgrade to Windows Vista Premium Edition. If it sucks, I can always revert back to Media Center...

i'll upgrade to vista only when i either purchase or build my next computer. not really in any rush to though cause xp is just fine for me.

LambOfGod said:
I am looking forward to trying it.

I dont have a spare comp otherwise i would have tried it already.

I'll see if i can whip one up.

Ya could always set up a virtual pc on ya current computer and mess about with it there

im gonna stick with xp for now , maybe after a year or so i will build or buy a comp with vista but im in no rush to do so when xp is fine and will be fine for some time to come

I voted "maybe". I'll probably use Windows XP Professional on my custom-build for 1/2 to 1 year before upgrading to Windows Vista Ultimate.

I'll upgrade when it comes preinstalled on a new computer I buy, I'm not going to pay for a computer... and then get ripped off buying vista seperately. for now I'm enjoying my RTM release.

Back
Top Bottom