Black Friday Shopping!! Anyone?

Well, few of us went to Best Buy this morning, around 4 AM. Wow, the placed is messed up. Well, heading off to bed.

Man, I go to the stores earlier than I thought I would this early Friday morning. Most items are sold out already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently, the sales gus said they opened up late last night. I'm like WTF?! Now I know why people are lined up outside....

Did you see all those laptops at Best Buy too??!?!? THey were going for $200+ for some pretty nice setups. Staples had one for $299, second gen Turion 64, fully loaded. Wow. For that price, I would buy one even if I already have a laptop. They're all sold out, of course by the time I got there. Mobs of people everywhere. Store looked like it was trashed. I have never seen it this bad. This year marks high sales in the US. First the PS3, then the WIi, now the after Thanksgiving shopping frenzy.

you can find some good deals, but it's just not worth fighting all the traffic and people, and long lines and out of stock stuff. no black friday shopping for me.

You have to admit though, the deals are off the wall. I usually do my shopping in the first weeks of December. Since I saw the deals online the night before at these stores, I just had to check it out. Dissapointment because most of the sale items were already out of stock. Too many people, too crazy, too much pushing, also too damn hard to find parking space. Oh, traffic was bad too :p. I don't work today, so I'm going to Mervyn's to buy some clothes. Then off to Famous Footwear for shoes. THey have huge clearance sales today too.

Well i got back just now, what an amazing experience, I got up at 4am and went to Circuitcity it was crowded, they had 38 $199 computer sets left and 5 $299 laptops left. Some people camped overnight there. The news reporters were there when I was walking into the store. After I left police cars started pulling up with sirens so something must've happened after I just left. It was cool though :cool:

TRDCorolla said:
CompUSA has huge Black Friday deals!!!!! They have tons of software for FREE, well, after rebates of course!!!! Who cares, you're getting your money back anyways. I'm getting a bunch of them including Norton Antivirus 2007 and Ghost Bundle, CounterSpy, Fix-It Utilities, and some other junk. If they sell out, I'm not making a big deal out of it. I need to buy shoes too.

One things for sure. I'm not crazy to be waiting out there in line. OMG it's the PS3 and Wii hype again. All over southern california, you see people once again, camping out just to get in the stores at 5am. Unbelievable!!!! Americans are too damn rich!!!! I love it!!!! There's a whole bunch of Bluetooth deals at Best Buy too, as well as portable DVD players on sale. I'm talking about 75% off, damnit!!!!!

Nope, didn't bother with them.

Back
Top Bottom