I am getting my new car today!

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
hey CF, i am buying my new car today!!! :D:D

it's a dark green 1995 Pontiac Trans Am!

my brother found it for me, because it's his friend who is getting rid of it, and it's sooo sweet! it's got about 285HP or so. flowmaster exaust....sounds so awesome. i am going 2 get it 2day for $2500. I will take pictures once i get it and clean it up :)

YAY!

or not..... :( the insurance office is closed until monday so my dad says we need 2 wait until monday before we buy the car to make sure we wont get hit by a big insurance primium... *crys*

I would have to say, ehh hmmm, that Trans Am would officially smoke my car pretty good. Then again, it's like comparing apples to oranges, lol. Aren't the insurance companies open today, being Friday? That Flowmaster is the best way to go when it comes to exhaust systems. I had two cars before, both using the FLowmaster 40 series and they RUMBLE the crap out of every exhaust systems out there. I'm not talking about ricey sound, fart sound, or whatever you want to call it. Especially with that V8 power you have under there, it sounds very aggressive. Go through some underpasses or tunnels. You'll love it.

yesh TRD, it sounds sweet!. but no the insurance companies arn't open today :( i wont be able 2 drive it until monday, but looks like i will get it 2day still now afterall

Back
Top Bottom