Vista randomly freezing often!! HELP PLEASE!!

O, I see, could I download it from them, if my friend was so nice enough to do so? Or if someone wants to send it to me on a dvd.

superman22x said:
O, I see, could I download it from them.
Not unless you have a MSDN or Connect subscription or were one of the lucky Beta testers who submitted bugs and was invited.

Basically there are no more d/loads of Vista for the general public, the next chance we (Joe Public) get is Jan 07 when Vista is released and we can buy it.

There are torrents with RTM releases on them but that is piracy and I can't help you there ;)

superman22x said:
Its been running ok for a while, mcafee found 5 viruses before it froze, and after I rebooted it didnt find any and its been running for a while now, so maybe one of those 5 viruses that I hope it deleted was the problem, but IDK. Maybe I'll order RC2 or have they made an RC3?

Wow, mcafee actually saw a virus :eek:

anyways, try installing xp professional and seeing if it does anything similar, random freezing is usually caused by a either a heat, hard drive or memory problem. Unless you get a a stop error or a blue screen its somethign serious.

I changed my small overclocking back to the original and it seems to work fine. Thanks for your help though.

Back
Top Bottom