Virus major problem

ferari860

Beta member
It says I have a virus and tell me I need to go and delete that file well problem is I cannot find this file when I search for it or anything. Please help me on this.

ok is the file in C:\Windows? Well if so..navigate your way through that folder

What AV are you using?

Take a screen shot... That'll give us a clearer picture. Or even tell us the name of the virus.

The name of the virus is like html Vil or somthing like that and I use Trend Micro Pc cillen 2006 but I tried to clean it and it said I had to delete the file manually and I can not find it. I am doing a rescan to get the correct name right now if you don't know what that virus name is close or right this shall take about 6 min tops thanks and please bear with me and also thanks a ton.

Ok so I it told me the file source I search it doesn't path but I think I may have good news. Listen and then tell me if I am correct that I don't have the virus. I scaned again and after 9 steps it kept saying for that virus The Quarintine does not work then on the 9th next page it said Quarntined does that mean I don't have the virus no more? Its called HTML_VMLFILL.I
By the way

Back
Top Bottom