Saw someone get rear ended today

I saw one in Grade 8. In the bus.

There was an intersection where two cars, one, being a red car, and the other, a redish wine color van.

The van was moving towards us, while that old lady in the red car decided to skip the stop at a high speed. The smash. The van lost the bumper and the car lost the front bumper.

I hate crazy drivers like that. Especially teenagers with a car full of kids and the music blasting. They should take the radio's out of kids cars.

I can't tell you how many times I've almost been rear ended by a car full of teenagers.

Tommy Boy said:
I hate crazy drivers like that. Especially teenagers with a car full of kids and the music blasting. They should take the radio's out of kids cars.

I can't tell you how many times I've almost been rear ended by a car full of teenagers.

Cause they are more worried about changing the station!

I sit back from the wheel, I don't lean much cause I have slight back problems from a few jobs I have had, and I still don't have trouble with the radio. I know where the knobs are and they turn both ways. I also know to keep my eyes on the road and if need be, I leave a shitty song or static on and get around someone stupid.

I think alot of it is, these kids wanna drive from the back seat. Have the seat leaned back so far they are looking under the top of the steering wheel and thru the windshield. Oh, and they seem to think they can steer the car with their wrist.

Clutch said:
Cause they are more worried about changing the station!

I sit back from the wheel, I don't lean much cause I have slight back problems from a few jobs I have had, and I still don't have trouble with the radio. I know where the knobs are and they turn both ways. I also know to keep my eyes on the road and if need be, I leave a shitty song or static on and get around someone stupid.

I think alot of it is, these kids wanna drive from the back seat. Have the seat leaned back so far they are looking under the top of the steering wheel and thru the windshield. Oh, and they seem to think they can steer the car with their wrist.
Oh yeah.....gotta get the lean going! Gotta look cool! Most of them are driving old beat up POS' anyway.

I never change the radio station or song unless I can do it safely. And even then I can do it without looking. I'm just worried about the radio station buttons and the skip foreward/backward and disc up/disc down jog dial on my head unit.

I'm so glad that they changed the laws in PA so that you have to drive for 6 months with your permit before you can get your license and you have to log all your hours and drive with a licensed person. Nobody is getting their license at 16 anymore, it's more like 16 1/2 to 17 these days.

Speaking of POS'! I saw a Ford Aspire the other day, Guy pimped it out to look like a Converse sneaker! Thing was funny as hell! Another good one was the Pinto with purple to green chameleon paint, loud system and above all, the purple SHAG carpet throughout the entire car even the dash and steering wheel!

I had my license for about 6-7 months before I got my first car. I didn't care, I was so used to walking all over the place, it didn't matter and when I had to go far, I had my Mongoose. Now, I don't know what I'd do without the car!!! LOL!!!!! :D

haha...yeah....those were the days...lol

Man, there's all kinds of cars like that around here.....just yesterday I saw a dodge stratus, 4 door, the whole thing was in primer, door handles shaved. It had a bodykit on it and one of those indent scoop hoods, stock rims with hubcaps. It was a stick shift and this dude was driving it like it was a sports car....haha....a Stratus is not a sports car! Oh, it was a stick shift too, thats why he thought it was hot!.....lol

check this site for more http://www.anti-rice.com/

That's a good one, and here's another: www.jerseyrice.com

The bright orange cavi in there was sold and now the guy has an evo VIII with the rainbow chemeleon paint, carbon fiber hood and trunk and power boosting child seats!! LOL!!

I hate those Evo 8's....they're so ugly.

A buddy of mine has an uncle that just restored a 67 Camaro, new paint, engine work and all that and they have racing child seats for their kids!.....I thought that was funny.....lol

You know that all that stuff adds horsepower right?........lol

Back
Top Bottom