Which Mp3 Player

I use my PSP has A mp3, with the Mp3 code written to it I can play my music anywhere in my psp. Even while im playing games :D Get your Mp3 to play games off your memory stick while listen to music

yeah, i used to do that...and now the flash drives are getting even bigger, so you can put a heap of mp3's on there.

i dont think the zune will ever take over the market in mp3 players

ArrizX said:
iPods are great, but damn I hate iTunes more then anything..

I agree. Itunes is nothing but trouble for me, I have a few friends who use itunes with a mac and they've never had problems with it so I guess it's just a windows thing but who knows?

troy272 said:
I agree. Itunes is nothing but trouble for me, I have a few friends who use itunes with a mac and they've never had problems with it so I guess it's just a windows thing but who knows?
Yeah a friend used it on windows and he had nothin but bother but when i had a mac i had no problems , now i dont have a mac so i cant try with version 7

I have a Creative Zen Touch, 40gb and I like it. Good sound quality, huge storage, good battery life. The touchpad is a little quirky though.

My brother has a Zen Vision M 30gb and he likes that.

So I would reccommend a Creative myself.

troy272 said:

Itunes DOES suck, it's happened twice to me now where when adding a new song to my mp3 player something happens and it ends up clearing my entire song list.

Ð88 said:
Itunes DOES suck, it's happened twice to me now where when adding a new song to my mp3 player something happens and it ends up clearing my entire song list.
but is it an ipod

muz379 said:
but is it an ipod

hmm yeah, not exactly. IDK, i use a RAZR V3 phone and it integrates the apple iTunes in it (so it uses the same software) and it came it with the iTunes disc to use for music transfering. But since it is a phone made by motorola instead of an apple product then that could very well be the reason.

Back
Top Bottom