Any t9 user here too?

francism

Solid State Member
I am a regular texter and send messages using T9 predictive text. Anyone here a t9 user too?

Ya, T9 Texter here too. Though my new phone has only "Word" which is the same thing..

Thought I gotta say this is a weird first thread....

T9 is suppose to be a "smart" text messaging feature in cell phones that will predict the word you are typing before you are finished typing it and if it's the correct one all you've gotta do is push up or whatever and the whole word will be used. It's meant to save time by making it so you don't have to type out the whole word. Sometimes it's nice but other times when it is guessing completely wrong it can be annoying when it is trying to give you it's "suggestions".

As far as I can tell with the phone i have right now it only has the "T9" or "word" function and I can't use the old style way so I've been forced to get used to it and to be honest it does guess correctly the majority of times. Another nice feature is that if you are typing a person's name who is in your contacts it searches through them and will quickly bring up their name after only a couple letters inputted.

I think its more like "annoying" text messaging. My phone does that and I absolutely hate it. I mean, I'll be typing in house and it'll suggest hose, horse, hot, hole, etc. and I'm like "holy moly this is stupid".

I text better without the stupid predictions.

Is it free? Where can I download it? Will it work on a sony w600i?

Back
Top Bottom