Warning to neg reppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol shit if I care.

I wouldnt accept an apology from nate anyways.

He is bipoloar so it would mean absolutly nothing. Says he is sorry one minute, and then turns around and lashes out in the next post.

Example post's, 20 & 22. LOL!!! :p

Yea this is all bound to happen people will see who did what to them, but i give it a few weeks and all the tempers will fall, and everyhting will clear up

Nate thats not being constructive in any way shape or form. Stay out of this thread unless you intend on posting something worth while.

@lambofgod..
Ive always been able to see that. Mod thing.. But I just now brought it up because honestly I dont care..

ArrizX said:
Lol shit if I care.

I wouldnt accept an apology from nate anyways.

He is bipoloar so it would mean absolutly nothing. Says he is sorry one minute, and then turns around and lashes out in the next post.

Example post's, 20 & 22. LOL!!! :p

And that is???

allenn812 said:
Joxley1990 is already abusing knowing who gave negative rep. He gave me negative rep just because ive given him negative rep before. Heres what he said "Neg rep in return, you didnt leave a comment, so i think its fair.." Know ive never seen a rule that states you must give a reason for giving negative rep. But i know i don't give it out for no reason like he just did.

Ok yeah, fine, I gave you a rep, IF you had left a comment previosly, I would of accepted it, proven that it was a valid comment, but you only proberly gave me that neg rep out of spite, so I gave you one back. No harm done.

Also, if you did give me a rep for a reason, like you said, I would like you to state here, or PM me why you did such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom