Warning to neg reppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a way we can remove reputition points from someone? What if we gave the wrong person a negative rep by mistake?

I gave one to borat_sagdiyev by mistake a few minutes ago. I can't PM him either because his PM inbox is full.

Joxley1990 is already abusing knowing who gave negative rep. He gave me negative rep just because ive given him negative rep before. Heres what he said "Neg rep in return, you didnt leave a comment, so i think its fair.." Know ive never seen a rule that states you must give a reason for giving negative rep. But i know i don't give it out for no reason like he just did.

I think this is a good system.

In fact i am one of the ones who reccomended it.

I am part of another forum who is very large and uses same system.

www.dsmtuners.com they have 75,000 members compared to our 16,000

I think if you have a good valid reason to leave someone a neg rep and do so.

Probally a good thing to do is in a nice way explain what they were wrong on..

In the rep comment

allenn812 said:
Joxley1990 is already abusing knowing who gave negative rep. He gave me negative rep just because ive given him negative rep before. Heres what he said "Neg rep in return, you didnt leave a comment, so i think its fair.." Know ive never seen a rule that states you must give a reason for giving negative rep. But i know i don't give it out for no reason like he just did.
yes...
this is exactly the kind of thing that we all said would happen...

allenn812 said:

wow. Only 4h since the announcement and we already have the 1st reported abuse! But lets keep this current system at least for a few weeks. If there are many people who abuse it then lets go back to the old system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom