Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Brookfield said:
Similary, I know that you mean me, when you say; "a moderator isn't meeting those expected requirements", I can tell you that the administrator has no intention of altering my status.

Well im at a loss as to why, because lets be honest here, you cause nothing but problems in these forums and i wish something was done about it. Fair enough i might get banned but im tired of the crap you cause in here, and its sad that its coming to this. I mean lets look at the facts, there are some people here who go out their way to help others, and then there are people like you who go out their way to get on people's cases for no real reason, and if people care to go through ya posts they will see what i mean, its sad

mark thorpe said:
no, it is not sexually explicit. just let this thread go..

i wouldnt buy her a sex toy.. id buy her some flowers, mabye some jewellery, and take her out for dinner..

Yeah i wouldnt get a girl a vibrator. Honestly think about it. There is a chance she will like it more than you. Im not trying to be funny or rude....ive seen it happen. Let her get it if anything.

Raffaz said:
Well im at a loss as to why, because lets be honest here, you cause nothing but problems in these forums and i wish something was done about it. Fair enough i might get banned but im tired of the crap you cause in here, and its sad that its coming to this. I mean lets look at the facts, there are some people here who go out their way to help others, and then there are people like you who go out their way to get on people's cases for no real reason, and if people care to go through ya posts they will see what i mean, its sad

you aint gonna get banned.. and if maurice tries it, ill stir up a fuss with david.. theres no way you deserve a ban for this..... its true.....

I second not getting a vib..

Unless she is a crazy girl...

I would stick with the basics

Ð88 said:
Just to clarify, I know that it was me you are referring to about saying someone was gay and that person in question whom I was referring to as "non-hetero" really is non-hetero so i was not making fun of him. He is very open about that so that is why no one called me on it.

Other than that, I completely agree with the points you've made Clutch. Moderation is a "lead by example" position on a forum and when a moderator isn't meeting those expected requirements then there is little need for that person to keep their status. As with other issues I would normally say leave it to the administrator to deal with these situations appropriately (which he always does in the end because he has the final say) but because it is the forum community that interacts with moderators on a day to day basis their opinions are highly credible when it comes to allegations about the harassing and/or hypocritical actions of the moderator in question. That being said, I believe there needs to be some consideration made (by all) about a certain individual's right to moderate. Along with your reasons, Clutch, my own personal reasons, and several other instances in which I have seen the same improper moderation techniques exemplified, I feel my points are rightly justified.

Believe me, Bro. I didn't say that to start crap with you. I hope you didn't take it that way. I'm sorry if you did. I was just trying to show a point.

And you know what? All of us have expressed our feelings about Brookfield. Let's let it go. Believe me there are a few choice words I'd like to share with him myself, but doing so isn't going to solve the problem of him breaking the rules.

Clutch said:
Believe me, Bro. I didn't say that to start crap with you. I hope you didn't take it that way. I'm sorry if you did. I was just trying to show a point.

And you know what? All of us have expressed our feelings about Brookfield. Let's let it go. Believe me there are a few choice words I'd like to share with him myself, but doing so isn't going to solve the problem of him breaking the rules.

That's cool, no worries :D I just had to get out what I wanted to say and that was it. Things can carry on as usual. :cool:

YAY! Let's go on!

So yeah...just bring her to dinner and do all the old school stuff. After all, it's only been a month.

alvino said:
YAY! Let's go on!

So yeah...just bring her to dinner and do all the old school stuff. After all, it's only been a month.

One month = Wendy's

And don't forget to biggie size!

Back
Top Bottom