Which Mp3 Player

muz

Golden Master
Hey which mp3 player do you think is the best
only askin cos my friend is getting a zune but i want an i pod

LambOfGod said:
I like the I Pod alot :D +1
have you seen the size comparrison and thats considering the screen res is the same on both and thats an 80GB i pod,
EDIT
i havent got one yet but im getting one for christmas but someone i know had a photo model and i just loved the wheel

IDK, it's a real toss up between the Zune and the IPOD. Both have great features as well as draw backs. Where one makes up on the other's downfalls the other does the same thing too. As it sits right now, I would probably take an Ipod over a Zune player because it just seems to be more appealing at this point. I can probably see a lot of big changes to be made with the Zune in the future so it might surpass what the Ipod can offer unless of course Apple returns with the same tactics. I think in the end you will be happy with either one.

whatever you do, dont get the zune it sucks! I have always been an ipod fan, but if it comes down between creative and zune, get the creative...

Ipod.. just cause of how versatile they are, mine has been dropped (literally) hundreds of times, and has been in a lake twice, theres a crack on the screen from one of the times i dropped it, but other than that, it works fine.. still makes the desired noises, and has pretty good sound quality.. okay, battery life isnt brilliant, but that has been improved ALOT on the new gen ipods.. as has the amplifier circuit within the ipod..

Back
Top Bottom