Dont be weak, tell me

and Explain why, and it better be a valid reason, because i had 2 posts

this is the first one.

LambOfGod said:
+4 for the back up :D

this is the second one.

LambOfGod said:
I wanna hear also

Now i dont know why someone though i deserved it but, how about being a man and explaining yourself.

I had a similar problem with my last harddrive. It would hang up after the welcome screen and shutdown. Thought I got a virus so I tried re installing windows about a dozen times. But I'd get 80% through windows then it wouldn't reconize files that were being uploaded. It ended up being the harddrive I new the disc was good. Got a new harddrive and everything works great. I'd say your drive is about to die so I'd recommend backing everything up before it goes. I ignored the warning signs and got stuck downloading alot of things I should have had backed up.

LambOfGod said:
Who gave me bad rep on this thread?

Dont be weak, tell me

and Explain why, and it better be a valid reason, because i had 2 posts

this is the first one.

this is the second one.

Now i dont know why someone though i deserved it but, how about being a man and explaining yourself.

Im guessing its AMD RULES coz ive got the same, and it comes down to the simple fact that we are questioning him. He knows he cant prove it so let the neg rip lol. Maybe a mod can confirm this lol

Raffaz said:
Im guessing its AMD RULES coz ive got the same, and it comes down to the simple fact that we are questioning him. He knows he cant prove it so let the neg rip lol. Maybe a mod can confirm this lol

Thats Very WEAK (amdrules) and very immature, Just sad..

You did a good job at showing how you can abuse the system though :rolleyes:

he should have just admitted he was wrong instead of dissapearing and leaving neg rep

actually, i can explain.
I got this information from my computer science teacher who happened to be an executive for IBM for over 30 yrs.

Not worth explaining over since you all feel your big shots :rolleyes:

AMD RULES said:
actually, i can explain.
I got this information from my computer science teacher who happened to be an executive for IBM for over 30 yrs.

There have been big changes in Hardware over the last 30 Years :rolleyes:

How about you explain why you left Raffaz and I Negative Rep....

AMD RULES said:
actually, i can explain.

Well at least ya have admitted it, but before ya start believing what people tell ya. Maybe ya should be questioning them. Just coz they are a teacher means jack shit to me, ask ya teacher for the proof and then post it back otherwise you owe use an apology u ass. Oh and when ya post neg rep at least have the balls to say its you, coz if i never worked it out ya would never have said a thing :)

root said:
Smoking won't affect your drive because the drives are sealed...

all smoking does is leave a horrible nicotine /tar residue on the inside of the case where the air is drawn in.

really I once went to a friends house who smoked to fix his PC, and it was absolutly foul, made him feel physically sick to know that everything that as caked up on the inside of hi PC case was also caked up on this inside of his lungs.

It does sound like the hard drive is failing, I had the same problem with My PC, sometimes freezing etc...
I've changed the hard drive and now it runs great.

Inside the drive is a porous clay filter and a flapper valve. The only time air gets in or out is when there is a dramatic change in ambient air pressure. This keeps the pressure from getting to high or low inside the drive. The reason for that is to keep a stable amout of air inside to allow the head to "fly" over the platter. Cig smoke will never make it to the inside of the drive.
As for the odd sound it could be a bearing going bad or the drive head has crashed in to the platter. if it's either of these the drive is a total loss.
I guess this is a good a time as any to beat you guys over the head again about BACKING UP YOUR DRIVES. It only takes a few minutes and if you run in to a situation like this, you just pat that pile of disc's or just reload from the back up hard drive.
I have 5 hard drives on my system. 2 of them are for nothing more than backing up the other drives. It only takes a little time to back up your system compared to all the time you have to invest reloading from cd's and downloads.

Back
Top Bottom