Thanksgiving 2006

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Here we are again. This is the time of year where things can either get more hectic for some of you or relaxing for others. I'm a student so I have a 4-day break from school, hehe. Plus we have Christmas break coming up right around the corner!!!! Time will literally fly during this part of the year and we'll be looking forward to 2007 very, very soon with hot new computer stuff!!!

So what's everyone up to this Thanksgiving holiday? I've got nothing going on. Relatives are in another state and too poor to travel. I'll just be on CF 24 hours for the next 4 days, lol.

Darn it's Wednesday and I got another class later tonight. Otherwise, my Thanksgiving break would be starting right now.

TRDCorolla said:
Here we are again. I'm a student so I have a 4-day break from school, hehe. nd the

So what's everyone up to this Thanksgiving holiday? I've got nothing going on. Relatives are in another state and too poor to travel. I'll just be on CF 24 hours for the next 4 days, lol.

Darn it's Wednesday and I got another class later tonight. Otherwise, my Thanksgiving break would be starting right now.
Damm i'm in england so we have no thanksgiving sounds good 4 days from school

~mr mixx~ said:
And what a feast it will be, "now would someone please pass the 150 proof eggnog" ?

Hahaha :cool:

Just having dinner with family at home. Nothing over the top special.

Back
Top Bottom