erm..Weird Music Software?

Mattyl110792

Daemon Poster
Hey,

Well this may sound crazy and impossible, but here goes....

OK, i have a computer in the living room (Computer A), and a computer in the room opposite (Computer B)....I am getting a 5.1 channel setup in the next week, where i can hook up to 5 things into....I can hook up the pc in the living room to the system, and play my music (shared from my PC Computer C lol) on it using Winamp....Here is where the complication is...Mum likes to listen to music during the day, and she works on Computer B...she is currently getting up to change CD's and skip tracks using the DVD player (awaiting 5.1 ch to hook pc to)....I would like to know if there is such a program or tool that she can control Winamp on Computer A from Computer B, without the hassle of using Remote Desktop. Sorry if this has confused you all, ill try and explain it better if i have too...and also i dont have to nessecarily use Winamp, i can adapt to new software if need be...

Thanks in advance,

Matt

EDIT: Sorry if there are duplicate posts of this, i think it was hanging and timed out...

Bump...

Not sure if this is against the rules...and im sorry if it is....wont do it again if it is...

Matt

hmmm, i don't think there is. the only way it could be done is through remote desktop

but, there are some remotes controls that could be set up to change the track from across the room. i don't know what they are called but maybe someone here knows what i am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom