Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Clutch said:
Ban me, suspend me, whatever you will is fine.

your not gonna get banned...

i agree with most of the post.. though i do disagree about de-modding him.. if he just lightened up a bit, and stopped breaking the multi posting rule, there wouldnt be a problem..

mark thorpe said:
your not gonna get banned...

i agree with most of the post.. though i do disagree about de-modding him.. if he just lightened up a bit, and stopped breaking the multi posting rule, there wouldnt be a problem..

Yeah, if he lightened up a bit and didn't think I was serious in my thread that everyone loved, but is now closed. Thanks brooks

Clutch said:
Not to start sh!t, but, if you guys have had to ask a MOD several times to stop breaking the rules ( :rolleyes: ) I don't think that person should be a mod anymore. I mean, rules are rules. Just cause someone is a mod doesn't give them the power to break them. Especially when that person is VERY quick to jump on others about doing the exact same thing.

Ban me, suspend me, whatever you will is fine. I'm just saying it like it is. Brookfield, I got nothing against ya, but you were a bit of a dick in the one thread, "Anger Management" and than about my leg comment in another thread. Yet in the same thread someone very wordfully (that's my word and NONE of you can have it!!) said that another member was "gay" and that was okay.

Here's the way I see it, Members is what makes a forum a forum. From what I am seeing, Brookfield is pissing off a lot of people, including other mods, but being the first to point out who is breaking the rules and the first to break them. With someone like that, I see a lot of people deciding to leave cause they don't wanna deal with it. members leave, forum is no longer a forum. It's now just another website fading into the darkness.

Just my $.02

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Clutch again.

:(

wow...wht a thread....I also agree with Crabby......mods have been a little to serious lately around here...... :rolleyes:

Clutch said:
Yet in the same thread someone very wordfully (that's my word and NONE of you can have it!!) said that another member was "gay" and that was okay.

Just to clarify, I know that it was me you are referring to about saying someone was gay and that person in question whom I was referring to as "non-hetero" really is non-hetero so i was not making fun of him. He is very open about that so that is why no one called me on it.

Other than that, I completely agree with the points you've made Clutch. Moderation is a "lead by example" position on a forum and when a moderator isn't meeting those expected requirements then there is little need for that person to keep their status. As with other issues I would normally say leave it to the administrator to deal with these situations appropriately (which he always does in the end because he has the final say) but because it is the forum community that interacts with moderators on a day to day basis their opinions are highly credible when it comes to allegations about the harassing and/or hypocritical actions of the moderator in question. That being said, I believe there needs to be some consideration made (by all) about a certain individual's right to moderate. Along with your reasons, Clutch, my own personal reasons, and several other instances in which I have seen the same improper moderation techniques exemplified, I feel my points are rightly justified.

D88 I agree to what you have just said. I was a member of another forum and a bad mod caused the forum to loose ALOT of posters.

Also if someone on the forum angers me and I don't like them, they know it.

DJ-CHRIS said:
D88 I agree to what you have just said. I was a member of another forum and a bad mod caused the forum to loose ALOT of posters.

Also if someone on the forum angers me and I don't like them, they know it.
that is ture.....one person can cause alot of problems...

Paradox said:
Alright, Me and My Girlfriend have been together for a long time, But officially we've been going out for a month in 9 days. (Lol It seems so short talking about it, But we've been together a much longer time)

Anyways, I need to think of something to get her. We tend to have a balance of Romance, and Sensuality, and want to get/do something, or some things to show that lol

So yeah, her "massager" broke a few days ago and she's been talking about a 7 setting vibrator (I think she'd like the iVibe7) but I don't have any idea of how to make that romantic. And I don't want to get something romantic and leave that out..

So yeah, What are some ideas of something I could do or get her that would be sweet, and loving, but sexy at the same time lol

Hopefully people will give some mature responses so the topic doesn't get closed, I don't have anyone I can ask about these things lol
Trying to make it as politically correct as possible

Edit: Also thought of lingerie, Roses, jewelry, that sort of thing.. but I don't know how to make it all tied together and romantic (It's also my birthday, so Dunno how Exactly I'd give that to her in private, probably go to her house sometime that day)

screw the vibe, get a box of rubbers!

Ð88 said:
Just to clarify, I know that it was me you are referring to about saying someone was gay and that person in question whom I was referring to as "non-hetero" really is non-hetero so i was not making fun of him. He is very open about that so that is why no one called me on it.

Other than that, I completely agree with the points you've made Clutch. Moderation is a "lead by example" position on a forum and when a moderator isn't meeting those expected requirements then there is little need for that person to keep their status. As with other issues I would normally say leave it to the administrator to deal with these situations appropriately (which he always does in the end because he has the final say) but because it is the forum community that interacts with moderators on a day to day basis their opinions are highly credible when it comes to allegations about the harassing and/or hypocritical actions of the moderator in question. That being said, I believe there needs to be some consideration made (by all) about a certain individual's right to moderate. Along with your reasons, Clutch, my own personal reasons, and several other instances in which I have seen the same improper moderation techniques exemplified, I feel my points are rightly justified.
Similary, I know that you mean me, when you say; "a moderator isn't meeting those expected requirements", I can tell you that the administrator has no intention of altering my status.

Back
Top Bottom