Drinking and Computers....

lol I have to laugh, I have had to ban myself from going on the puter when I have had a lot to drink, crazy arse emails, or just rambling bullshit in posts, luckily enough 99% of the time I have kept myself from looking like too crazy but there have been occasions when its all been a bit too close.

Now days if I am tempted I just say no bloody way and get my arse too bed....

Its the same with text messages, a total ban after midnight lol

the worst ive done is drop my laptop.. woke up the next morning, and the battery was the other side of the room, and the keys were all on the floor.. but the laptop still worked, which was lucky.. i have no idea how the keys came off.. mabye i picked them off, dont rember.. but they were all on the floor..

that wasnt that long ago either, a few months back..

other than that, i havnt really done much.. fell asleep in a bridleway before, lol, but nothing bad..

mark thorpe said:
the worst ive done is drop my laptop.. woke up the next morning, and the battery was the other side of the room, and the keys were all on the floor.. but the laptop still worked, which was lucky.. i have no idea how the keys came off.. mabye i picked them off, dont rember.. but they were all on the floor..

that wasnt that long ago either, a few months back..

other than that, i havnt really done much.. fell asleep in a bridleway before, lol, but nothing bad..
ahah i dropped my laptop before from a good height and it went like crashing down, it all worked just fine. HP is awsome :p

haha.. my hp never worked from the start.. gave up after sending it back twice, bought a samsung instead..... worked fine for the last 3 years :)

One morning when I crawled back home in the early hours, I decided to delete 99% of my MSN contacts (the ones left were people I never speak to; so I probably wanted to be friendly or something and speak to them. Feck it, I dunno). Had to spend the next day finding all the people I deleted, while suffering a writhing hangover, just so I could re-add them and apologise incase I sent any unsavoury messages to them before I wiped em off my contacts.

Wasn't chuffed.

Back
Top Bottom