Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Brookfield said:
Yes there was a warning, but I remember another forum that had a similar warning, & in my experience here on CF, that attracts members like bees, remember part of rule 8 that says "do not post messages that are sexually explicit, violation of this rule will be dealt with swiftly & harshly" unless you think this rule doesn't apply??

Everyone has their own definition of the term "sexually explicit" so I guess yours is the mentioning of anything sexual, based on what you've said so far. Well for me and most people, sexually explicit content would be something that is showing that vibrator in use and that's not what I posted. If you think otherwise, you could always get David to change the rules. :eek:

Brook you are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. From this day on, you can never complain about someone double or triple posting again. Its one thing to pull the old card, but to tell another mod that it is no big deal. Wow man, you are incredible ignorant!

*Back on topic*

You say that she has been talking about buying one. You mies well get it for her. But don't just give it to her, hide it in her dresser or something. ;)

Wow, This message board is the best at getting off topic lol

And for the people that said vibe != romantic, Duh Ofcourse not. That's why I'm trying to think of something else to do that would be romantic and go good with that lol

I like the idea of hiding it in her dresser (I know where she keeps the one thats breaking lol) Maybe put that in there, and have the rest of the day all sweet and romantic then later that night tell her to go look over there haha

♂ÇRÅßßÿ® said:
You say that she has been talking about buying one. You mies well get it for her. But don't just give it to her, hide it in her dresser or something. ;)

One month, make her a home cooked meal or if you aren't good at cooking take her to her fave resturant. Follow that up with a single red rose and a night cuddling on the couch.

Now for Christmas/Kwanza/Chanukah, well, maybe not the last one, there is a "Build Your Own" vibrator kit. Comes with all the stuff to make a cast and add a vibrating insert, if so desired. ;) :cool:

♂ÇRÅßßÿ® said:
Brook you are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. From this day on, you can never complain about someone double or triple posting again. Its one thing to pull the old card, but to tell another mod that it is no big deal. Wow man, you are incredible ignorant!
wow, someone agrees with me

♂ÇRÅßßÿ® said:
You are way out of line, calling me ignorant, & a hypocrite, I find that very insulting!!, also, this post can be construed as harassing a mod, [rule 14 covers this] & could get you a few days off]

As it happens, I've just asked David to clarify the position regarding multi-posting.

Yeah, it was a bit rash, but he does have some good points that you should take into consideration. ;)

Brookfield said:
As it happens, I've just asked David to clarify the position regarding multi-posting.

but hes already asked you not to double post!!

*hits head against wall*

ironmaiden, im calm.. thats what heavy metal, and the accelerator in my car is for.. it just bugs me that the mods, and david, have asked him a crazy amount of times to stop double posting, yet he continues to do it..

Not to start sh!t, but, if you guys have had to ask a MOD several times to stop breaking the rules ( :rolleyes: ) I don't think that person should be a mod anymore. I mean, rules are rules. Just cause someone is a mod doesn't give them the power to break them. Especially when that person is VERY quick to jump on others about doing the exact same thing.

Ban me, suspend me, whatever you will is fine. I'm just saying it like it is. Brookfield, I got nothing against ya, but you were a bit of a dick in the one thread, "Anger Management" and than about my leg comment in another thread. Yet in the same thread someone very wordfully (that's my word and NONE of you can have it!!) said that another member was "gay" and that was okay.

Here's the way I see it, Members is what makes a forum a forum. From what I am seeing, Brookfield is pissing off a lot of people, including other mods, but being the first to point out who is breaking the rules and the first to break them. With someone like that, I see a lot of people deciding to leave cause they don't wanna deal with it. members leave, forum is no longer a forum. It's now just another website fading into the darkness.

Just my $.02

Clutch said:
Not to start sh!t, but, if you guys have had to ask a MOD several times to stop breaking the rules ( :rolleyes: ) I don't think that person should be a mod anymore. I mean, rules are rules. Just cause someone is a mod doesn't give them the power to break them. Especially when that person is VERY quick to jump on others about doing the exact same thing.

Ban me, suspend me, whatever you will is fine. I'm just saying it like it is. Brookfield, I got nothing against ya, but you were a bit of a dick in the one thread, "Anger Management" and than about my leg comment in another thread. Yet in the same thread someone very wordfully (that's my word and NONE of you can have it!!) said that another member was "gay" and that was okay.

Here's the way I see it, Members is what makes a forum a forum. From what I am seeing, Brookfield is pissing off a lot of people, including other mods, but being the first to point out who is breaking the rules and the first to break them. With someone like that, I see a lot of people deciding to leave cause they don't wanna deal with it. members leave, forum is no longer a forum. It's now just another website fading into the darkness.

Just my $.02

I totally agree with this

Back
Top Bottom