NTFS and FAT32 partitions

Denier-of-Soup

In Runtime
I've got two partitions on my second HDD. There's no OS installed on it. The NTFS partition is 80% full, and the FAT32 partition is empty. Is there a way I can get rid of the FAT32 partition and increase the size of the first one?

Denier-of-Soup said:
I've got two partitions on my second HDD. There's no OS installed on it. The NTFS partition is 80% full, and the FAT32 partition is empty. Is there a way I can get rid of the FAT32 partition and increase the size of the first one?

Well if ya got XP then use computer management (its in admin tools) and do it from there, why waste ya money on partition magic

You can convert the Partition to NTFS but you cant Merge it with diskmanagement, you can merge partitions with partition magic though.

Doesnt really matter what ya use, ya have got a good chance of losing data. Ive done it myself with Partition Magic before. If ya have got spare space on ya main drive then ya could copy everything over to that first, and then make ya 2nd drive into one NTFS partition, and then copy everything back

who said to buy partition magic .... :)
ive done alot of things to my hard drive with partition magic and i have never lost any data yet.

Back
Top Bottom