THIS IS f*UCKIN WEIRD

Sun Grayson said:
what typa diagnostic tools can i download?

the clicking is getting worse and worse..

and teh screetchign sound likes its resonating from the processor

You can download the diagnostics from the HDD makers website. The screetchin could be off one of your PSU fans, or any other fan aswell, ya can test this by stopping each one for a second to see if the screetching stops.

Again....Back up now!

Sounds like your hard drive is on it's way out and you could lose all your information.

Forget the diagnostics for right now, back up all your information first. Once you have everything backed up then run the diagnostics on the drive. If it dies on you, you have everything backed up. If it turns out to be nothing and you can still use it, then you can continue using it, only now, you have a backup of your info, which is never a bad thing.

The hard drive is hemeticslly closed, so nothing, even smoke can pierce in. If there's ever a leak, the filters inside will help air go through until you reseal it.

The only way it can affect your drive is by letting it open and you smoking on it.

The drive can operate open, but it cannot operate with dust and stuff on it, so that's why they seal it. Take a bad drive, open it up, spin it, to make sure it is. Then, let it sit for 3 weeks. You'll see that it still spins. The drive has air in it, but the time it was sealed, there was NO dust or particles. If it does, the hand might explode as it is hitting a sort of giant rock. If it doesn't, it just won't be able to read the drive.

AMD RULES said:
yah it will....trust me :D
I'm sorry, but I just can trust that advice, I think that it's impossible to affect a drive with smoke, simply because the drive is sealed!

care to make some links, or explain? I really want to know...

is it some sort of osmosis through metal
/sarcasm...

no really, I'd like to know!

Back
Top Bottom