Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

mark thorpe said:
post 1 was made by paradox...and stop friggin double posting..... its not hard to just make one post, everyone else can manage....
Sorry Arrizx, & stop moaning about multi-posting Mark, you're in danger of becoming boring, tell you what, feel free to let David know, he puts more importantance in real problems.

Raffaz said:
Is that really sexually explicit tho. I would have thought it would only be sexually explicit if the object was shown "in use"
yeah i thought sexually explicit would be a picture of it in use, or something and basically if they cant say it or do it on tv(lol not cable) then i dont post it

Brookfield said:
Sorry Arrizx, & stop moaning about multi-posting Mark, you're in danger of becoming boring, tell you what, feel free to let David know, he puts more importantance in real problems.
no offense but you have no problem in reminding everyone else about it

you have been asked on several occasions by both david, and the whole moderator team to stop double posting. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THE FORUM!!

any rule breaking is a problem, and having a mod doing it makes it even harder for the other mods to enforce the rules.

david.

working 13 hour days is catching up with me, and im tired.. its called a typo, idiot.

you know exactly what i mean. david has asked you on several occasions to quit breaking the rules of the forums.

Paradox.....go with the flowers and jewelery for the anniversary, but definitly get her that vibe for christmas....lol

Im an idiot, I thought you were talking about getting her a massagin chair! :mad: :p :D Anyhow, jewlery is the best. Its one month, but if you really like her go for it. I know somoene who gave a 300$ braclet on the one month, they've been togother for 2 full years now so yeah. Dont go cheap on it either, something simple, yet elegant. Get a nice necklace, and dog tags with your name and hers. Or "Bonnie & Clyde" thats if she knows/ you know what that is. Eh just my take on it./

mark thorpe said:
david.

working 13 hour days is catching up with me, and im tired.. its called a typo, idiot.

you know exactly what i mean. david has asked you on several occasions to quit breaking the rules of the forums.

Mark calm down man, I know you have a point but dude don't let this get to you as much as you've had a tireing day :)

*Starts to sing to mark* hehe sorry I thought I'd calm you down some :)

Back
Top Bottom