The Member photos

Clutch, quote; "does it tickle the inside of ladies thighs" enough of that, didn't you see my post pointing out post 8? warned

Ð88 said:
No problem man, just thought i would express my "words of wisdom" if one might call it that lol. But yeah that reason i mentioned that i am young is because I am only 19 years old so I definitely was not lying. :)

- edit - and just for whatever reason here is a new pic of me. I removed the last one i took cause it made me look different so here is a better one. Muhaha!

12-11-06_1859.jpg

nice phone :) lol.. got the same one..

Brookfield said:
Clutch, quote; "does it tickle the inside of ladies thighs" enough of that, didn't you see my post pointing out post 8? warned

Oh comeon it's not like sex is evil.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Oh comeon it's not like sex is evil.

But it's cool for someone to say to someone else on this forum, "I know you're not hetero"? So, I can't say vague things about sex, but I can say someone is gay? :confused:

Maybe I was refering to when my GF was wearing shorts and I was laying with my head in her lap watching tv? Come on, seriously. These people spend time online. I'm damn sure they've seen some crazy pop up. And isn't one of our sponsers a sex site? :rolleyes: "Free Voyeur and Swinger" Hmmmmmm??

BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNGGG!

You should have at least made up something, like, Purple Platipus (you CANNOT use that! He is MY invisible friend damnit!) or an Underwater Breather (Thunderball).

Back
Top Bottom