Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Brookfield said:
The advert for the $69 item advised, "do not get the ohmibod wet", does this go over the mark for this forum?

Well I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously. Even if someone was offended, I would expect them to know what they were going to see considering the thread title.

alvino said:
Well I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously. Even if someone was offended, I would expect them to know what they were going to see considering the thread title.
Yes there was a warning, but I remember another forum that had a similar warning, & in my experience here on CF, that attracts members like bees, remember part of rule 8 that says "do not post messages that are sexually explicit, violation of this rule will be dealt with swiftly & harshly" unless you think this rule doesn't apply??

Brookfield said:
Yes there was a warning, but I remember another forum that had a similar warning, & in my experience here on CF, that attracts members like bees, remember part of rule 8 that says "do not post messages that are sexually explicit, violation of this rule will be dealt with swiftly & harshly" unless you think this rule doesn't apply??

Is that really sexually explicit tho. I would have thought it would only be sexually explicit if the object was shown "in use"

no, it is not sexually explicit. just let this thread go..

i wouldnt buy her a sex toy.. id buy her some flowers, mabye some jewellery, and take her out for dinner..

i agree with tommyboy and arrizx... i don't see a vibrator being romantic at all.. no offense.

Raffaz said:
Is that really sexually explicit tho. I would have thought it would only be sexually explicit if the object was shown "in use"
I'm sure that the wording of that rule takes that into account, & I stand firm on that interpretation, I shan't be closing it in the near future, I find it interesting, but I may revise my decision, if there are many more inappropriate posts

kchi55 said:
i agree with tommyboy and arrizx... i don't see a vibrator being romantic at all.. no offense.
So why did ArrizX mention it in post 1?, he could of thought of it, instead of putting it in words, but I'll give him the benifit of the doubt, after all, he is a young guy in love!

post 1 was made by paradox...

and stop friggin double posting..... its not hard to just make one post, everyone else can manage....

mark thorpe said:
post 1 was made by paradox...

and stop friggin double posting..... its not hard to just make one post, everyone else can manage....
yeah.. the first post was by paradox, not arrizx lol.

Back
Top Bottom