Sorry, and I'm back.

Kage

Golden Master
Hey,

I'm sorry people for not being on much :(

Everythings been getting me down lately. All to do with University of course, where I am in the second year studying Animation.

I've decided to quit uni, at least for now. Carry on working to get money, and then when the times right, hunt for a more personally right course for me somewhere else.
Maybe it'll be best I move away for Uni for example.

But for now, I can't really cope, and the course itself doesn't seem right for me, and since I've started really, I've had doubts about it.

I've realised now I'm more into product visualisation modelling in 3D, and in animation terms, different to what we do in Uni. I'm not interested in character animation anymore. Not in the sense of Pixar, to do for after I leave.
My minds changed alot about this in the past year. Its a shame I didn't realise earlier.

I'm still having doubts about leaving too, but to me, its the only option that seems right, and I'll have lots of free time to carry on my personal 3D projects that may be better in the end in a portfolio, than a certificate with low scores because I couldn't concentrate on the work, etc.

Anyhow, long story short, I'm back :)

Aye, i'm only 19... Its not the end of the world...
Much better to quit now, than dread every day because I feel it isn't right for me, and to get a low score.
Plus, with Uni and Work, its just been eating all my free time. Go uni/work/sleep/wake up/uni/work.

Well like Obi Wan said "You must do what you think is right, of course."
You'll find something...

Never mind mate, as you say you're only 19, hey, you've been away over four weeks, but you've made up for it today, seven posts so far!, anyway, welcome back
good.gif

Apart from the personal greeting, just lately, we need all the mods we can get, but take it easy!!

whoa, hey i haven't seen you around lately.. well.. take it easy, you'll make your way through this. you're right, 19, it's not the end of the world, far from it.

Hey man Welcome back, you must have been busy and what not. and i say this to everyone...i knew you could'nt stay away... ;)

welcome back mate :)

im sure everything will work out for you, your a smart guy.. your doing whats best :) good luck..

dude...
I can't believe you're quitting half way in...
still... I guess there is a problem that the easy half is behind you, and you've only more difficult work to look forward to...

if it's not for you then it's not for you...
the idea of switching to a product realisation course is (IMO) a rgeat idea, the artwrk that you've put up here as products has been great. so follow your passion dude.

Back
Top Bottom