Christmas Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Master
I found this sitting in my recycle bin.

Forum_logo_christmas.gif

Yeah, on Black Friday that should be put up since it's the unofficial start of the holiday season. :)

Isn't Black Friday the day after Thanksgiving or something like that? Next week should be easy because there's only two days of school. No work and school Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun. Five day break, whew. Still have homework and projects to do..

lhuser said:
Just a quick quesstion: What is actually Black friday?
Black Friday is the official start of the holiday shopping season. The Friday right after Thanksgiving (this coming Friday).

Everyone is off work and is going to go start their Christmas shopping. You don't even want to go near the stores on that day. I heard that some stores are opening on Midnight Thursday night to get ready for the crowd, and there will be a huge crowd. I saw on tv where the employees of stores were practicing getting ready for all the people.

Simply put, it's the biggest shopping day of the year.

You can find tons of cheap stuff though. One year my friend found a Linksys router that was supposed to be $50 or something. He got it for $10.

i remember that.. i actually didn't notice that that wasn't up there anymore, i joined december of last year so it was already there when i joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom