PS3, Nintendo Wii, or XBox 360?

The Wii has it on it's Virtual Console thing. It's pretty neat. They also have the original Donkey Kong.

definitely the ps3, it doesn't have too many games right now, and the best time to buy it would probably be the summer of 2007.
one of the cool things is that i could actually browse the web on it, put in my own hard drive, has a built in next-gen cd rom, they did not half ass their production either, look at the isupply breakdown of what goes into the ps3 and it makes the $600 price tag worth it....oh and did i mention HDMI 1.3!!!!!!!! full 1080p, and i dont care what anybody says about the differences between 1080i and 1080p, we all wish we had a 1080p tv and player. online play is free, even though 360 has been online for longer, i really dont see how with all the following that the ps3 has, that it will fail as an online platform. For just $600 you get a complete next-gen home entertainment system. Wii is not out there to compete with ps3 this way. the 360 will try to compete with the ps3, and i imagine the 360 fanboys will continue their extremely bitchy and affective arguments against the ps3, but there is no denying that one has to pay $200 to add the next-gen movie solution to the 360 which goes to show how rushed and half-assed the 360 was. i wouldnt be surprised if Microsoft would release xbox 3 in a couple of years, they are truly out there to make as much money as possible, and as more and more time goes by less people will be attracted to the 360. at least with sony you can expect to own the console for a while and be able to use it.

unless microsoft can add some crazy add-ons for the 360 id say it looks bleak for the 360 fans feature wise.

im waiting untill they release a mod chip for the ps3, because the $600 might be worth it , but $60 sure isn't! :D

Well we already have a bitchy PS3 fanboy here. :rolleyes:

Too bad the PS3 is so darn expensive. I played MotorStorm yesterday at Target and it's not bad. The only game I'm excited for that's only on the PS3 right now is Metal Gear Solid 4. :D Of course, there is a rumor that Konami is forcing Kojima to port it to the Xbox 360. You never know...;)

alvino said:
Well we already have a bitchy PS3 fanboy here. :rolleyes:

Too bad the PS3 is so darn expensive. I played MotorStorm yesterday at Target and it's not bad. The only game I'm excited for that's only on the PS3 right now is Metal Gear Solid 4. :D Of course, there is a rumor that Konami is forcing Kojima to port it to the Xbox 360. You never know...;)

you must be really stupid to STILL think that the ps3 is "so expensive" when compared to what others are offering, they give more, compared to how much it costs them to make it, they charge less. do you just want them to hand it out. and im glad if i sound bitchy because most xbox fans deserve it after desperately trying to make the ps3 look bad for the past 6 months, "oh the games cost too much".......xbox 360 games cost the same. "the console costs too much".....have fun paying extra to get an external hd-drive. "im ok with 1080i, whats the need for 1080p".....whats the need for any innovation i think we were doing just fine with xbox 1 and ps2. :rolleyes:

im glad i didnt spend the last half year siding blindly with xbox, because now it looks like crap compared to sony's features. :p

ps3 is out for me due to the price. 360 has great graphics and the price isn't too bad, and the wii has great games and a nice controller. I'm going with the wii because so far that one is my favorite. the 360 is a close second though, if that one comes down in price just a little bit more then i'll probably go out and get one.

did u guys also notice that microsoft and sony couldnt come up with innovative names for their next gen consoles? as nintendo always changes the name. gamecube goes to wii. see?? big difference. playstation 1-2-3, same name. xbox-xbox 360. same thing, but with a suffix. catch my drift?

To be honest, I would rather have it be the Nintendo Revolution. Sounds badass. The Wii? Ehh...sounds somewhat homoerotic.

"Let's go Wii together!" :p

They're all designed for different people, really. The Wii is more cheap and innovative fun as you can always expect that from Nintendo. The Xbox 360 is great if you have an HDTV and 5.1 surround sound setup to show off the great games it has. The PS3 is just...not worth it. It's been overhyped like crazy and Sony has yet to deliver.

Back
Top Bottom