Just pulled a prank on one of my roommates

TRDCorolla said:
Ok, this is kind of dumb, but it was funny. I captured a screenshot of his Desktop and saved it. I set his wallpaper to that screenshot and auto-hid the Taskbar. He tried to use it and was wondering how come he can't open his files or do anything!!! He came to me because I was like the local computer guy. Haha, so funny. His reaction was priceless.
I did that once at my school. The kid went bonkers at me. I replied: I you can't master the computer the way I am mastering it, then stay away from it. Then, I replied: You don't have my skills and don't have patience. You're worthless in life.

I walked away. She was owned.

David Lindon said:
Hahha, I remmeber pulling a prank like that once with an animated image in powerpoint. Was so funny!

Haha, and we thought you were all a professional ;) The rebel David is starting to show!

That's even better. Have the desktop look like it has an open application or act like it's doing something. The user will be like, what the crap?

TRDCorolla said:
That's even better. Have the desktop look like it has an open application or act like it's doing something. The user will be like, what the crap?
Haha....make one that says "Formatting c:" or something like that......now that would be funny!

LMAO :) I've never did that prank but I can see how it'd work, I wouldn't have any applications or anything open.

Back
Top Bottom