Slow Game Loading, Help.

It doesn't say. It just shows a list of stuff (don't know what, but its in the thousands) and theres a red X besides a few, meaning errors. Most of them say Windows, among others.

Double click on a few of the ones with red crosses, and see what info you get. Failing that go into event viewer and look at the errors there (its in admin tools) post them up

Um, I found the errors, and there are too many to post. They are under Event Viewer, in the Application and System sections.

In Application, almost all are for Media Centre Guide, Media Centre Scheduler, Application Hang.

In System, almost all are for Service Control Manager. Here is a common one (error info after double-clicking):

The NTRU Hybrid TSS v1.05 TCSD service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Again, there are quite a lot of these, hundreds I think. Any help is appreciated. Is this tied in with the slower game performance?

Have you got some sort of encryption program on there? The only NTRU reference i can find is encryption software

I only have my computer for a few months now. I do not recall downloading any sort of encryption software.

I'm just more concerned as to whether these errors affect the stability and performance of my system, and how they can be fixed.

Any error can cause problems with system performance. Why dont you search for them on google, saying as ya wont post them on here

Do this

1. Start , run, cmd, chkdsk /f (make sure C:\ is selected)
Press yes to have it done on restart. then Restart. After it completes go to 2.

2. Start , programs, accessories, system tools, disk defragmentor Defrag the entire volume.

3. start, run, msconfig (tab over to startup, and remove programs that you dont *NEED* starting right away)

Lamb of God, thanks. I'll try ur suggestions ASAP, even though I've already done a defrag and everything is in the blue. But yeah, I'll try searching on google for my errors.

Back
Top Bottom