Just pulled a prank on one of my roommates

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Ok, this is kind of dumb, but it was funny. I captured a screenshot of his Desktop and saved it. I set his wallpaper to that screenshot and auto-hid the Taskbar. He tried to use it and was wondering how come he can't open his files or do anything!!! He came to me because I was like the local computer guy. Haha, so funny. His reaction was priceless.

Yeah, but make sure you remove the real icons and whatever files that are on the Desktop though. I hid them elsewhere and brought them back after I told him. So funny. He had all his homework laid out all over the desktop. He thought his computer locked up or some how got a virus that prevented him from opening his files. Big time panic.

hahaha.. i've never thought of that actually.. i'll be sure to try it some time.

I did that once. You see mom mom has like 3,000 songs in Itunes and i took a screen shot of itunes put it in paint deleted out the part where it shows the music and put it as the bg

Hahha, I remmeber pulling a prank like that once with an animated image in powerpoint. Was so funny!

Back
Top Bottom