Gallery: Your desktop

Changed
1yr8.jpg

Lol, that's as plain as it can be. Get that new Bliss with the Windows XP logo on it. I posted that a couple of pages ago. It's pretty nice.

TRDCorolla said:
Lol, that's as plain as it can be. Get that new Bliss with the Windows XP logo on it. I posted that a couple of pages ago. It's pretty nice.
Like this :cool:

awef.jpg

-thanks again TRDCorolla

Oh man, that is so beautiful. It just brings tears to my eyes. I have that also on my desktop PC. Look at how calm and peaceful it looks. Plus it's a little dark for the edgier side of it. So nice.

TRDCorolla said:
Oh man, that is so beautiful. It just brings tears to my eyes. I have that also on my desktop PC. Look at how calm and peaceful it looks. Plus it's a little dark for the edgier side of it. So nice.
i had the new bliss without the logo, but for some reason the one with the logo brings a whole new meaning to the wallpaper. It's sooo pretty :eek:

TRDCorolla said:
It adds meaning to it. Plus the color of the logo doesn't make the overall image dull because it's just green and blue primarily.
i couldn't have said it better myself :D

Here's a shot of my laptop. I've got a whole bunch of these different nature wallpaper for my widescreen monitor. They're for Windows Vista, but the specs for the wallpaper size is the same as mine so I got a bunch. These one's I got awhile back so I'm not sure of the website:

untitledgr1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom