Which is the best dell?

Vista is already out, just that it's in beta phase, so it's not recommended.

You might experience bugs and so on.

i wouldnt get a dell due to the hypermemory on the motherboard basically that takes some of the ram and uses it for graphics so i doubt it will run any decent games on high levels like bf2

Matt

you should be fine with WOW but with BF2, youll have to do some overclocking if you want decent frames. but that shouldnt be much of a prob cuz from what i hear, the E1505 has no issues with heat whatsoever.

browserjoe said:
you should be fine with WOW but with BF2, youll have to do some overclocking if you want decent frames. but that shouldnt be much of a prob cuz from what i hear, the E1505 has no issues with heat whatsoever.

SWEET!!!!!

LeoZ said:
Vista is already out, just that it's in beta phase, so it's not recommended.

You might experience bugs and so on.
beta ma ass. im using the full right now. connections lol.
fullff1.jpg

desktops are cheaper, the amd is good, i hate to say it but the intel is better but they both would kick ass which ever one is cheaper go with that, the amd is 64-bit, but you wouldnt really need it

ilovepcs25 said:
i wouldnt get a dell due to the hypermemory on the motherboard basically that takes some of the ram and uses it for graphics so i doubt it will run any decent games on high levels like bf2

Matt

Uhh yeah....if it's integrated. Dedicated graphic cards use their own memory for graphics before pulling from system memory.

The intel is the best bet,

Personally i would build a desktop but, if ya need a lappy get the intel one.

Back
Top Bottom