Burning games?

toole13

In Runtime
I have Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and I want to burn it for a friend. How do I do that? Is it possible?

it is possible but I believe it's illegal to burn games and give them out to people, even friends.

yeah copying games is a bit of a shady subject cos i copied a disk from the sims complte colection for a friend cos he lost his and this is still illegal in some cases

toole13 said:
Alright, I won't do it. Don't want to get in trouble. Thanks for the heads up.
no prob.. but.. it wouldn't necessarily be illegal if you gave your friend your cd key as well right?... i mean... if you give it to your friend and it results in you not being able to play, it's definitely not illegal.. it's kinda how world of warcraft offers free download for their game. it's the game key that's worth money, not the game itself.

everybody copys stuff, steals music, its just bad for the forums if we discuss this right out in the open if you need help on how to do it msg anybody in this forum.

kchi55 said:
no prob.. but.. it wouldn't necessarily be illegal if you gave your friend your cd key as well right?... i mean... if you give it to your friend and it results in you not being able to play, it's definitely not illegal.. it's kinda how world of warcraft offers free download for their game. it's the game key that's worth money, not the game itself.

if he would be doing that he wouldn't need to burn the game in the 1st place because he could just give the disc to his friend too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom