Cleaning the House......?

LMAO !! yep, i can't believe someone would let their crib get so freaking toxic, i can't stand a filthy room...but i seen those reality shows where the people needed help in organinzing their lifestyle...mainly speking of their house.

and some of those poeple were down right slobs..

My mom kept a clean house and my sis and I respected that. We picked up after ourselves and did the dishes and took out the trash. My mom was so laid back if she had been any more laid back she'd been in a coma.
It's a lot easier if all pitch in and get the job done.

i heard that.. i was always asking my mom if i can help, and she never had to tell me to mow the lawn, cause it was fun to do...i was the over all handy man when it came to fixxing things around the house.

~mr mixx~ said:
i heard that.. i was always asking my mom if i can help, and she never had to tell me to mow the lawn, cause it was fun to do...i was the over all handy man when it came to fixxing things around the house.
Good for you, me, I never had a room, you didn't in those days, it was a small house, & there was nothing for it but sleep in a 12' x 12' bedroom with my ten years older brother, [seperate beds, thank god] it was a relief almost, to be called up for National Service for two years, then I was back, in the same room for a further four years until I was 24, when I met my future wife, & married her two years later, bought a place on mortgage, & moved out, so excluding the two years I was in the R.A.F., I lived at home for for 22 years all told, it's what you did in those days.

Back
Top Bottom