OMG, here we go again...Nintendo Wii

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Now it's Nintendo's turn for the crazy hype. First the PS3, and now the Nintendo Wii. I was out earlier this evening and stopped by Wal-Mart for groceries. Again, I see the long ass line for the new Wii debuting midnight. It's a 24 hour Super Wal-Mart center so people are camping out once again. I have never seen back to back release of gaming consoles before, so this is really exciting.

The line was fairly quiet from the brief moment I was out there. Then again, it was like 4pm when I was out there. DOn't know what it's like now, but I'll bet you $1 million dollars that there will be talks about this on the news tonight.

I went to best buy tonight and nobody was waiting for it. This best buy also just opened this week so there weren't really many people in it. If I had the 250 bucks to get one I sure as hell would've! they also had a PS3 which was neat, the graphics are amazing but too bad the price is too high :(

Nintendo didn't make the same stupid mistake Sony is making. They are shipping TWICE as many Wii's compared to the PS3 and at half the cost. So everyone is sure to have one, well at least, we won't see any riots like the idiots who waited for the damn PS3.

Damn, one of the Best Buys store here have over 900 Nintendo Wii's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's just one store!!!!! Damn, that's enough for everyone waiting in line!!

Back
Top Bottom