PS3 just sold for $15,099.00

Nik00117 said:
A guy here where I live flew to the states to buy one, then flew back here and sold the PS3 :) He made a killer.
whoa... he musta made a fortune.. first ps3 in europe.. before the official release... lol.. someone should be happy.

Yeah, theres the region settings. NTSC doesn't work with PAL TV's unless Sony decided to implement controls for it in the UI.

whoa... he musta made a fortune.. first ps3 in europe.. before the official release... lol.. someone should be happy.

Yup, he said his sale basically made any ebay auction look like childs play. As he flew to the guys house to drop it off :)

I would camp out for a long time and buy a PS3 for 600 bucks and sell it on ebay, i'd make a fortune! I wouldn't do that of course but if I was out there camping and waiting for the PS3 I would definitely do it.

lol earlier today i went to best buy to talk to the nintendo fanboys and ask them about why they are waiting for wii. lol

troy272 said:
I would camp out for a long time and buy a PS3 for 600 bucks and sell it on ebay, i'd make a fortune! I wouldn't do that of course but if I was out there camping and waiting for the PS3 I would definitely do it.

I wouldn't cause when you go to pick it up, you'll get shot and robbed. Than you're out your deposit, no sale on the auction and plus a hospital bill, if not killed. :rolleyes:

Clutch said:
I wouldn't cause when you go to pick it up, you'll get shot and robbed. Than you're out your deposit, no sale on the auction and plus a hospital bill, if not killed. :rolleyes:

haha we get free med care in canada :p

troy272 said:
Huh? :confused: , "I wouldn't do that of course, but if I was out there camping, & waiting I would definitely do it", contrary, or what!!

Back
Top Bottom