Rubik's Cube

i want a laptop

In Runtime
Hey, I haven't written here in a long time.

He he.

Well one thing I have been doing is the Rubik's Cube! I picked one up in an airport when my plane was delayed for like 4 hours.

And I couldn't solve it, it came with an instruction manual, and I couldn't do it...like idk, I just didn't get it.

Picked it up like a month later, I could do it, but with the help of the packet, then I memorized like the 7 move combinations...and there I was averaging about 2 minutes.

I have since then memorized more move combos and am making my way into the Fridrich method, requires memorizing a lot of move combo's or algorithims as speed cubers call them...I was gonna jump start my adventure into hopefully sub 30 (seconds) solves by following this guide.

http://www.freespaces.com/jasa86/cube/smooth_cube.htm

Well, now my cube is um, over sanded, and it locks up horribly. Great...now I need a new cube.

Well...gerr...just wanted to share that with you.

I own a Rubik's Magic, but a string broke on it, and I am sending it away for warranty repair, currently, right now, I don't think it has gotten to Canada where the distributor is...

I want a Master Magic they aren't in production anymore, but there is a site out there that makes replicas for 25 big ones...but I am kinda strapped for money currently, I am getting a 2x2, 4x4, and a 5x5 for Christmas. I am also getting some new PVC stickers for my cube, I don't know if I will need them now, I may get a new cube that the stickers won't suck. The cube I have now, 3 out of the 6 faces are Masking tape that I drew on with crayon, the stickers have come off...

I also got a Stackmat to time my solves.

Pretty cool acually.
www.speedstacks.com is the website.

speedstacking is really cool.

my fastest time is 14.77 um, the record is for the world 7.43, I have a lot of ground to cover!

Um, I well...really like Rubik's and Rubik's like puzzles...how about you guys?

i hate rubiks cubes.. but only because i'm terrible at solving them lol. grats.. i've always wanted to learn.. just.. never found the time or motivation..

ya, well i am kinda a nerd...so...he he...

but like chicks dig it, until you tell them you lubricate ur cube with Vaseline....lower times and smoother cubes, girls disgusted... :)

i want a laptop said:
ya, well i am kinda a nerd...so...he he...

but like chicks dig it, until you tell them you lubricate ur cube with Vaseline....lower times and smoother cubes, girls disgusted... :)
haha.. i'd imagine so.. but... i think you just gave me some motivation. lol.

Can you link me to a site wheere it teaches you how to become better?

i love rubiks cubes. i mean i only gotten like 2 sides of it but ya know its fun. to solve it, you need to find like a certain number of colors on one side and from there find your way.

I can do that rubik cube in a few minutes!!!

Explodes rubick cube and replaces the colors back in original way

Rubik's Cubes are fun, but I'm so clueless on how to solve them.

Speedstacking is pretty cool too, but it's more based on eye and hand coordination rather than mind power like the Rubik's Cube.

alvino said:
Rubik's Cubes are fun, but I'm so clueless on how to solve them.

Speedstacking is pretty cool too, but it's more based on eye and hand coordination rather than mind power like the Rubik's Cube.

what is speedstacking?

Back
Top Bottom