Cleaning the House......?

livemc

In Runtime
Every saturday or so my mom cleans the house. And every saturday she gets mad while doing so...??

Anyone else have the same problem????

It's because of all the mess she finds, especially the hidden ones, lol. I'm independent so I don't have that problem. I clean my own place. It's so wonderful to have the freedom.

oh yeah totally dude. im with you. whenever i get my mom to come in my room to watch a video or show her something, she gets distracted by the mess and starts bitching lol.

TRDCorolla said:
It's because of all the mess she finds, especially the hidden ones, lol. I'm independent so I don't have that problem. I clean my own place. It's so wonderful to have the freedom.

Well, other than a few dust bunnies here, and shredded pieces of paper that are probably from this line ---> | | <----to that line, I dont see what she needs to get worked up about. One time, she was screaming while vacuming, funny but I dont dare laugh. :p

Lol, that's hilarious (the line comment). Women in general tend to be so picky compared to guys I can probably look at your room and say it's fine, but a woman on the other hand, whew, they'll always find something wrong.

lol i always got clean my stuff, keep everything nice and clean. Parents don't like it when they find lotsa messes lol. Brb gota go dust...

We have a maid come to our house every thursday to clean.

So on wednesday my mom cleans the house

Me and my dad don't understand it one bit.

Back
Top Bottom