*Yawn* Installment 2

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, right now its 2:11Am and im currently talking to my girlfriend about some important facts.

Im also talking to my best friend about not smoking. He is 18, and can legally smoke, but he had been having issues and I literally made him not run to the ciggs when he is having a hard time. He didnt just smoke.. He took some hits of weed too.

Now im happy and pissed at the same time.

Ugh.

Lol and whats up with you all?

ur friend is lucky to have you there stopping him. you should be more happy than pissed, you accomplished a good deed haha. i'm not doing anything.. just waiting for a ride to my community service.

wow last night was....somewhat shitty and somewhat fun. I went to my friends house to play FEAR on his 360 then we invited some girls over (was another one of my friend's g/f (who also lives in the house), her sister, and her sister's friend) and played 'sociables' (drinking game) for a while then we went to a local night club called "Ice". Obviously my friend's g/f was off limits but my other friend and I just wanted to have a little fun (as was our intentions in the first place) so we asked the other two girls to dance and they suddenly turned into the BIGGEST BITCHES I HAVE EVER MET! We were both like wtf so we just drank a couple more beer while we were there then we walked home. So at this time it was 1 or 2 am so we made a food run to a convenience store then went back to his house to play some more FEAR. When we got back those two girls were there again and were trying to go to sleep (they were from out of town and so were spending the night) and they also had some gay movie on so since it was my friend's house anyway we came back and turned off the movie and started playing FEAR again with the volume so loud. The two girls were so pissed off and I could hear them nattering to each other in the background but my friend and I were both thinking "f*** you, you two didnt have to be such bitches earlier so this is what you get!" So i got a little bit of entertainment out of giving them a taste of their own medicine. Besides i already have a girl i've been seeing so i didnt give a shit in the first place.

Well yesterday my English class just finished reading "Of mice and men". Ummm...When I got home yesterday I was really downed by the book so I just took a nap. And Today, I got up and typed this. :D

Ð88 said:
wow last night was....somewhat shitty and somewhat fun. I went to my friends house to play FEAR on his 360 then we invited some girls over (was another one of my friend's g/f (who also lives in the house), her sister, and her sister's friend) and played 'sociables' (drinking game) for a while then we went to a local night club called "Ice". Obviously my friend's g/f was off limits but my other friend and I just wanted to have a little fun (as was our intentions in the first place) so we asked the other two girls to dance and they suddenly turned into the BIGGEST BITCHES I HAVE EVER MET! We were both like wtf so we just drank a couple more beer while we were there then we walked home. So at this time it was 1 or 2 am so we made a food run to a convenience store then went back to his house to play some more FEAR. When we got back those two girls were there again and were trying to go to sleep (they were from out of town and so were spending the night) and they also had some gay movie on so since it was my friend's house anyway we came back and turned off the movie and started playing FEAR again with the volume so loud. The two girls were so pissed off and I could hear them nattering to each other in the background but my friend and I were both thinking "f*** you, you two didnt have to be such bitches earlier so this is what you get!" So i got a little bit of entertainment out of giving them a taste of their own medicine. Besides i already have a girl i've been seeing so i didnt give a shit in the first place.
ahaha :cool:

Last night was fairly boring, I went to my school for the standard parent teacher confence, was ok.

Had a few beers played CS:S and went to bed.

Back
Top Bottom