PS3 just sold for $15,099.00

I find it odd that They are actually selling them on ebay, when Ebay signed an agreement with sony for a price cap so that no new consoles may be sold over 125% of the original listing price

Copperhead said:
im 15 and asked my 17 year old sister,since she can drive, to take my $650 (tax) and take it to somewhere to camp out and i offered her half of the profit. she passed up that opportunity. unbelievable. all i can do is convince myself that she wouldn't have gotten one.

I would pass too. It's simply not worth camping out and even risking your life just for a console. Even if it's the overhyped PS3.

Trivium Nate said:
Is that yours?
Whos is that?
Why is it broken?

Smash my PS3. They did that for the Xbox 360 and I bet they'll do it for the Wii. The part that pisses me off about it is that they do it in front of people who have camped there for hours. The sickening part is that people actually donate money to those guys so they can buy the console to smash.

Headlines in the British nationals;

"Stampedes and shots at US PS3 Launch"

"A Wal-Mart store in Winsconsin had to be closed after a man was injured when crowds surged forward..... One man was shot when armed thugs tried to rob a queue outside a store in Connecticut at 3am.....Some queued for for days as Sony could only 400,000 consoles for the launch across the whole of of the US.....one purchaser said he was going to take a pictue of it when he got home, put it on ebay, then get some sleep."

You'll probably see something similar when the PS3 launches in Europe. March 2007. ;)

A guy here where I live flew to the states to buy one, then flew back here and sold the PS3 :) He made a killer.

Back
Top Bottom