PS3 just sold for $15,099.00

I guess if you have all the money in the world, it would be ok. I'll bet most of the people that are bidding have huge investments and are practically millionaires. EBays the only place to buy the PS3's now.

WOW...100,000,000... i take it back... THAT is compman. holy crap, yeah the guy who sold off that ps3 is one happy camper now..millionaire status : ps3.. hmm....i question the authenticity of that auction though lol

The $1 million dollar one and the $15,000 one are fake. Look at the bid history and see that the last bunch of bidders that are the highest were not registered users. Therefore the person who listed it was trying to drive the price up himself. Noone in the world would pay 1 mil for a ps3 or even 15 grand.....If you do, you are an absolute moron.

He'll just relist it on ebay after that. When you relist it, ebay waives the final value fee. He figures, if someone is dumb enough to pay that, fine, he'll be rich, but if not, he'll relist it, won't have to pay the final value fee, and then sell it for a realistic price. Hey, it was worth a try (at least to him)

Tommy Boy said:
The $1 million dollar one and the $15,000 one are fake. Look at the bid history and see that the last bunch of bidders that are the highest were not registered users. Therefore the person who listed it was trying to drive the price up himself. Noone in the world would pay 1 mil for a ps3 or even 15 grand.....If you do, you are an absolute moron.

He'll just relist it on ebay after that. When you relist it, ebay waives the final value fee. He figures, if someone is dumb enough to pay that, fine, he'll be rich, but if not, he'll relist it, won't have to pay the final value fee, and then sell it for a realistic price. Hey, it was worth a try (at least to him)
figured it was something like that... i've never used ebay for any item as a way of purchasing or auctioning so i wouldn't know how that system works. :D

Raffaz said:
Looks fake to me, everyone who bid isnt registered

Yeah, That was the first thing I noticed as well.

Both of them were shoddy. Either these "unregistered" users were just tooling around and screwing with the auctions cause they knew they weren't gonna get the PS3 or they did it being stupid and got their registration taken away.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with it for another year at the lease. I won't pay more than 200 for it. Plus, as I hear, you can't play the PS1 and PS2 games on it, so why do I need one? How many games are out for this thing?

There was a guy in NY who got shot over one and more gunshots elsewhere during the sales. Why risk your life for a freaking video game?? these people are so materilistic(SP) that they would die to get their hands on a system with maybe a dozen games and god knows how many bugs it's gonna have.

I'll wait thanks!

allparts.jpg

Back
Top Bottom