The Member photos

Yeah man. Don't rush anything. You're a baby yet. LOL!! Feel things out so you have an idea of what kind of person you wanna be with. You need to live a little and meet a few people before you can figure out who you wanna be with and once you find that person, you'll just know. There will be something you can't put your finger on and that is the reason you love that person. If someone askes you why you love someone and you can actually answer them, you don't fully love them, you love that one thing about them.

Brookfield said:
I've actually seen a bazooka fired, they are awesome!!, & the noise is simply deafening, all bazookas are fired from the shoulder, so yes, it would be suicide, you'd have died firing one from that position, the superheated exhaust gasses woould have killed you instantly, you'd have had no head, not a good idea, why was it on a tripod?, they're intended mainly for heavy machine guns & Bren guns.
Nearly three weeks since I asked why it was on a tripod, that's impossible, they were never fired from one as far as I know. & I've seen a lot of weapons, so would you do so now please, I'm very curious to know, thanks.

Ð88 said:
No problem man, just thought i would express my "words of wisdom" if one might call it that lol. But yeah that reason i mentioned that i am young is because I am only 19 years old so I definitely was not lying. :)

- edit - and just for whatever reason here is a new pic of me. I removed the last one i took cause it made me look different so here is a better one. Muhaha!

12-11-06_1859.jpg

Yeah mmm great pic :)

DJ-CHRIS said:
I think a 5 o'clock shadow would kill the look, expisally at his age.

You're Canadian, what do you know?

J/K!!!! I'm just messing witcha!!

Yeah, at his age maybe, but I'd still try the shadow. Very light, just enough to show where the beard would be. Oh, and it does tickle the insides of the ladies thighs. They like that, I know! ;) :cool:

Clutch said:
^ Yes. Very GQ-ish. just a little bit of 5 o'clock shadow and you'd be a lady killer. :D :cool:

I agree, but i don't get the "sexy" 5 'o clock shadow that you're referring to. My beard still grows in a bit patchy but in all seriousness if i could pull it off right now i would do it. Ladies love the slightly rugged look. It's hard to see in the picture but i do have a goatee (well sort of).

Clutch said:
Oh, and it does tickle the insides of the ladies thighs. They like that, I know! ;) :cool:

HAHA!

Ð88 said:
I agree, but i don't get the "sexy" 5 'o clock shadow that you're referring to. My beard still grows in a bit patchy but in all seriousness if i could pull it off right now i would do it. Ladies love the slightly rugged look. It's hard to see in the picture but i do have a goatee (well sort of).

Not as many as you think like it, but the ones that do are very vocal.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Not as many as you think like it, but the ones that do are very vocal.

I don't mean to offend but i know you are not hetero so how do you know? Are you one of those gay guys that girls like to talk to about everything and go shopping with? I apologize if that sounds entirely stereotypical but it would help to verify what you've said.

Ð88 said:
I don't mean to offend but i know you are not hetero so how do you know? Are you one of those gay guys that girls like to talk to about everything and go shopping with? I apologize if that sounds entirely stereotypical but it would help to verify what you've said.

Yes girls talk to me about everything, but my shopping circle is limited to a few people. I also study sexual behavior on my spare time as well.

Back
Top Bottom