Car Thread!

LambOfGod said:
Thats very impressive, I would like to see the vid

too bad he probally cant put that power to the ground,

I watched a vid yesterday were an LS1 Zo6 Made 630WHP on 8 PSI.

Just 8 psi... I thought that was pretty sweet

It did have problems putting the power down, being FWD and having the stock clutch, but it was still quick.

I know, some V8's are crazy with low boost.

I won't worry about the transmission then. I saw a brochure from Toyota and they claim that all 2005 model Toyotas and earlier should do a $400 valve adjustment every 60,000 miles!!!! I'm like, what the crap? My car drives fine and I don't notice anything that may require that kind of service. They exluded the new 06 vehicles from Toyota because apparently, they all have hydraulic lifters.

Bet you never seen these bad boys....

10295_large.jpg

2416491_35_full.jpg

327184781_l.jpg

Nah not mine, they just came out. Whoever has them on their z is one lucky guy, mustve got them early. But they looks sick, mainly for car shows though. Because driving with those, 10minz later they would be black, brakedust would kill the whole thing...

I'm prolly gonna get my g in january. Was gona get it this month, but my parents are out of the country untill the 13th so yeah..Prolly have to wait for them to settle, and what not, they've been gone for a good month. Left in October 15th heh..Its been great without them, but time to get my damn car..Hopefully I can get something similar to this one...Prolly be gone by January

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...7&transmission=&doors=&max_price=&cardist=234

I've seen those wheels about a week ago on a different forum. Brake dust is bad enough with regular wheels, just imagine it on those! I wouldn't buy those anyway, just not my cup of tea.

Holy CRAP!!!!!!!

Omg those rims are just sick, man those would really set off my car with a nice body kit. Oh the dreams...

word, those rims are phat...i hear ya on the big time dreams man, one could only wish for that kind of money to dump into your ride.. i would just add one item at a time til it's just mad crazy...time changes everything.

I saw that last pic on FocusFanatics. I think the general consensus was that the Z photo was chopped. The others look convincing though. I wonder if those rims are drivable?

Yeah they're driveable, but I wouldnt want to be driving with them in philly, potholes would f them up so bad. Another thing as the others said, sure they look sweet, but tak a look at htem after going around the block, they;ll be dusty and all black from the inside.

Back
Top Bottom