Rep Scale

Brookfield said:
Boast or not, doesn't make it any better, anyway, if he gets it in the neck, he's only got himself to blame, but by the look of it, he doesn't seem to care if he's putting his future in jeopardy, but that's his loss!

my future is in jeopardy now? 0_o
Well what ever, I didn't expect u to understand.
But enough of this, I don't think I have anything relevant to the topic to post in this thread so this will probably be my last post in this thread.

just read all the posts on the thread.. haha yeah.. it did diverge a bit off topic.. i don't see the problem with the word bullsh*t though.. it really isn't hurting anyone is it?....and alvino helps around enough to be able to use words like that i think... heh.

about the rep system thing, it doesn't really bother me much, but it just seems like there are 2 many people with double bars so it's not 2 special really

MooseMan said:
about the rep system thing, it doesn't really bother me much, but it just seems like there are 2 many people with double bars so it's not 2 special really
Why shouldn't members/mods [&David] have double bars?, they are at least 90% earned I believe.

Back
Top Bottom